- This collection of naval versions of the WWI Sopwith Pup biplane fighter includes five accurately modelled aircraft, all complete with authentic sounds, accurate flight models and custom smoke effects.
- Other features include an in-cockpit configuration tool which, depending on the aircraft being flown, provides options such a Lewis gun, Aldis optical sight and Le Prieur rockets.
The Sopwith Pup is a classic single-seat biplane fighter aircraft built by the Sopwith Aviation Company. It entered service with the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service in late 1916, the second year of the Great War, and with its amicable flying style and good manoeuvrability, the aircraft was very successful. Eventually the Pup was outclassed by newer German fighters, but it was in use on the Western Front until the end the end of 1917. The remaining aircraft were relegated to Home Defence and training unit use.
- N6442 “Julia”, Beardmore built 9901a Type, Walmer Defence Flt., FSLt. J.A. Shaw, June 1917
- N5192, Flown by Flight Sub-Lieutenant Stanley Valentine Trapp, 22nd Wing, Royal Flying Corps.
- N5186, RNAS Design Flight, Eastchurch, Sheppey Island.
- N6453, RNAS HMS Furious 1917 pilot Sq. Cmr. Edwin Harris Dunning.
- N9917 RNAS HMS Manxman, number carried by rebuilt Pup in Shuttleworth Collection
- Realistic Flight model created by Bernt Stolle
- FSX and Prepar3d compatible
- Custom specular and bump maps
- 3D propeller blur
- DX10 compatible
- Fully layered PSD paint kit for Photoshop Users
- Detailed 3D model
- Highly detailed pilot model
- Baked textures
- 3D gauges
- 3D modelled wing ribs
- Custom engine sounds
- Custom smoke effects
- Custom camera positions
- Custom EzDok camera files
- Real Vickers machine gun sound
- Custom machine gun effects
- Realistic engine blipping effect
- Animated pilot’s scarf (wind speed based)
- Customise your aircraft on the fly with the in-cockpit configuration tool (click on the map bag to display and hide) which provides various options such as a Lewis gun. Aldis optical sight and Le Prieur rockets (not all options are available on all aircraft)
- Movable Lewis machine guns
- Three highly detailed engines
- Realistic glass material
- PDF User manual included with operations and flying guide
|Supported OS:||Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP|
|Processor:||2.6GHz or any Dual Core|
|Hard Disk:||1.2 GB|
|Video Card:||512 MB VRAM|
|Additional Requirements:||Requires Flight Simulator X (FSX SP2 or Acceleration pack required, DX-10 Preview compatible) or Prepar3D.
Requires Rara-Avis Sim Sopwith Pup.