- As real as it gets! This aircraft can be started and flown correctly by the numbers from a `cold and dark¿ cockpit. From the artwork on the nose to the twin-boom tail, P-38 Lightning is a masterpiece.
- Comes in 16 different liveries representing P-38F and J models. Flight models, cockpits, sounds and paint schemes are all designed to a very high level of accuracy and authenticity and is now ready to take its place in the legendary Just Flight hangar.
- Innovative features include drop tanks that can be jettisoned, detailed gun and camera bays, removable gunsight for improved vision in cockpits and even working gun and cannon effects.
- Cockpits are a revelation, with all major and minor controls capable of operation and virtually every lever, switch and wheel is reproduced. Gauges are set in authentic housings and use the unique `Liqui-Drive¿ system to guarantee smooth operation.
- Flight Simulator X or 2004, Windows Vista or XP RECOMMENDED HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 1.7 GHz equivalent or higher processor (2.5GHz for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), 64Mb
P-38 Lightning is back! Known as the ¿Fork Tailed Devil¿ in the Far East the P-38 was a sight to behold and strike fear into the enemy¿s hearts. Over Europe, in the Mediterranean and across the Pacific, the Lockheed P-38 Lightning made a massive contribution to the allied victory in the air during WWII. As a fighter, ground attack or reconnaissance plane, the P-38 was a true multi-role aircraft. This classic has been notable by its absence in the simulated skies far too long until now. Lockheed’s high performance, twin engine Lightning is re-created at a remarkably high level of detail in F and J variants by the award-winning partnership of Just Flight and Aeroplane Heaven and is now ready for you to fly on MS Flight Simulator X and 2004. Includes the recently restored `Glacier Girl¿.