- This expansion of the USAF F-111A variant and the later F-111C model exported to the RAAF captures perfectly the F-111’s power and destructive force.
- Both aircraft feature five liveries, highly detailed model-specific virtual cockpits, the distinctive F-111 variable wing swing and even a functioning cockpit ejection escape pod.
- Other features include a cockpit selection panel for controlling aircraft ordnance, accurate flight dynamics and a stereo sound set.
The Just Flight F-111 Aardvark captures perfectly the power and destructive force of this pioneering interdictor, tactical strike and strategic bomber aircraft.
This package includes the F-111A and F-111C models in five liveries each with highly detailed model-specific virtual cockpits and a range of ordnance.
The distinctive F-111 variable wing swing is modelled with accurate flap, slat and wing glove operation, and there’s even a functioning escape pod, allowing you to jettison yourself from the aircraft in case on an in-flight emergency. Following the jettison process, a parachute will deploy from the escape-pod and guide you to a safe touchdown.
Other features include the iconic F-111 ‘Dump & Burn’ feature, configurable collimated and non-collimated HUD options, authentic tracking, radar and radio equipment, and a selection panel for controlling what ordnance appears on the aircraft.
An authentically modeled escape pod is included, allowing you to jettison yourself from the aircraft in case on an in-flight emergency. Following the jettison process, a parachute will deploy from the escape-pod and guide you to a safe touch-down.
A full range of selectable ordnance is provided:
- Multiple ejector racks
Ten high definition liveries are included:
- 474th TFW, USAF – NA (67-0064)
- 429th TFW, Black Falcons USAF – NA (67-0065)
- 473rd TFW, USAF – NB (67-0060)
- 430th TFW, USAF – WF (67-0048)
- 430th TFW, USAF – NC (67-0034)
- A8-131 2006 ‘Red Flag’ scheme
- A8-131 2003 ’30 year anniversary’ scheme
- A8-125 2007 ’90 year RAAF anniversary’ scheme
- A8-125 2007 ’25 year F111 anniversary’ scheme
- A8-136 No 1 squadron
- ‘Baked’ textures are used to give the highly detailed cockpit a period, worn look
- Fully functional with nearly all switches, knobs and levers animated and functional
- Authentic gauges and tracking, radar and radio equipment
- Collimated and non-collimated HUD
- Separate A and C variant cockpits
- Numerous custom 3D gauges
- Selection panel for controlling what ordnance appears on the aircraft
- Authentic and simplified autopilot controls
- Soft glow night lighting
- Iconic ‘dump and burn’ functionality
- Highly accurate flight dynamics closely simulate the real aircraft performance envelope
- Professional standard stereo sound set delivers the full force of the two P&W Turbofan engines
- Comprehensive manual (a full German manual is also available to download from the Support section)
A layered PSD paint kit is included, featuring individual layers for weathering and detail (Photoshop or similar software required).
|Supported OS:||Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP|
|Processor:||3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core|
|Hard Disk:||1 GB|
|Video Card:||256 MB VRAM|
|Additional Requirements:||Requires Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, SP2 and Direct X 10 preview compatible) or Prepar3D.|