- With 11 aircraft supplied in three model types. With the Flight Engineer’s station, radio station and Co-pilot’s station, this is the ultimate Constellation package for FSX.
- Models included are the C-69 Military Transport Prototype, the C-69/L-049A and the L-049A first production type. A complete Virtual Cockpit is modelled and the flight model has been tested by real-world Constellation pilots.
With 11 aircraft supplied in three model types and a complete Flight Engineer’s station, radio station and Co-pilot’s station, Constellation Professional is the ultimate Constellation package. Models included are the C-69 Military Transport Prototype, the C-69/L-049A, and the L-049A first production type.
A complete Virtual Cockpit is modelled and the flight model has been tested by real-world Constellation pilots. A replica of a typical cabin is included to provide a taste of what life was like aboard these great airliners.
Constellation Professional has been developed by Aeroplane Heaven exclusively for FSX (SP2 & DX10 Preview compatible) and makes use of the all-new FSX graphics features to amazing effect.
Aircraft and liveries
C-69 Military Transport Prototype
- Military Green
- Later all-alloy finish
- Lockheed factory livery, pre-delivery (TWA striping on the tail)
L-049A First production type
- BOAC ‘Baltimore’ British Overseas Airways
- BOAC ‘Baltimore’ British Overseas Airways – with Speed Pack
- TWA – Trans World Airlines
- TWA – Trans World Airlines – with Speed Pack
- PAN AM – ‘American Clipper’ Pan American World Airways
- PAN AM – ‘American Clipper’ Pan American World Airways – with Speed Pack
- AOA – American Overseas Airlines
- AOA – American Overseas Airlines – with Speed Pack
This fully functional and detailed Virtual Cockpit has it all!
- ‘Liqui-smooth’ gauges
- All controls such as fuel dump levers, trim controls, autopilot gear and nose-wheel steering wheel (where employed)
- Complete Flight Engineer’s station, radio station and Co-pilot’s station with fully functional equipment and gauges, detail animations including outer, middle and inner marker arrays, course deviation meters and prop feathering gear.
FSX graphics features
Constellation Professional has been developed exclusively for FSX (SP2 & DX10 Preview compatible) and uses the all-new FSX graphics features to amazing effect
- External cast shadow effects and dynamic self-shadowing on aircraft
- Normal (bump) mapping creating extremely realistic airframe skin
- Specular material effects replicate the signature metal airframes
- High definition DDS textures that are frame-rate friendly
Full custom sound set
Numerous custom animations
- Fully animated exterior models with correct operation ‘Fowler’ type flaps
- Highly detailed undercarriage
- Working fuel dump
- Windshield wipers (operated from the Virtual Cockpit)
- Engine cowl flaps
- Animated extending ground boarding stairs truck
- CGI style modelled stewardess figure greeting you at the boarding door (L049A civilian model only) and animated pilots
- All models feature a selectable ground crew member to watch over you starting the engines, along with wheel chocks and fire extinguisher
- Steerable nose wheels (castoring and power-operated types where used)
- Opening main door with an appropriately period detailed passenger cabin interior
- Opening cockpit crew door
Effects and details
- Bump maps, reflections and accurate texture schemes
- Engine start effects
- Landing and taxi lights
- Glazed windows with interior detail visible
- Night textures for lighting effects
- Interior cabin lighting at night
You want smoke? Just start up the engines and you will see clouds of it, along with flames from the exhausts! Under high power you can see the exhaust flames as well as the expected black exhaust trail as you power though the skies.
If you have to dump fuel watch as it discharges through the wing vents into the sky.
To complete the period effect there is an appropriate period cabin interior, complete with animated passenger (L049A civilian model only).
Pro Paint pack
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|